It is no secret that any leader’s success hinges on team performance. Essentially, leaders are scored much like sports coaches. Everything boils down to the win / loss record. Fairly or unfairly, current results rule, no matter the past. Yet elite leaders thrive amidst this reality. What sets them apart? They master the subtle techniques of influence – not title, power, perceived control or temporal “motivation” – influence . . . indelible influence.
- Understand the essence of influence
- Embrace the time-honored process of persuasion
- Leverage the loudness of silent cues
- Learn why you’re not listening like you think you are (and how to cure it)
- Galvanize greater team chemistry